- A hunting seat/tower was destroyed by fire in Hettenshausen (Bavaria) on January 18.
- According to news reports, between January 6-7 a hunting tower at the edge of a nature reserve near Salem (Schleswig-Holstein) was knocked over. Two other hunting towers in the same area were damaged in November and December. Police blamed "Militant hunting opponents."
- In early January, two hunting towers were demolished near Hagen (North Rhine-Westphalia). Local police speculated that animal rights activists were responsible.
- On December 24, a hunting tower was set on fire near the city of Hildesheim (Lower Saxony).
- Police are investigating an explosion that completely destroyed a hunting tower in Pollhagen (Lower Saxony) in mid-December. The exact cause of the blast has not been determined.
- Late on December 14 a hunting tower was damaged by an explosion in Samern (Lower Saxony). photo: gn-online.de
- On November 14, the inside of a hunting tower in Duderstadt (Lower Saxony) was soaked with butyric acid, making it unusable.